Berryville Real Estate Statistics
|Avg. Days On Market
Property Types (active listings)
Browse Properties For Sale in Berryville, AR
Living in Berryville
Berryville is home to small and large businesses alike. Residents of this small town are able to find work for smaller businesses and also at notable corporations such as Tyson Foods, Carroll County Electric Cooperative, and Walmart.
Annual Ice Cream Social
Points of Interest
Since Berryville is a rural town located in the Ozark Mountains, residents and tourists delight in local outdoor activities, such as hunting and fishing. Berryville is also a popular destination for motorcycle tourism due to the beautiful and majestic scenery of the Ozarks.
- Saunder’s Museum
- Carroll County Heritage Center
- Memory Lane Museum
- Cosmic Cavern
- Luther Owens Memorial Park and Shooting Range
- Snake World
- Town and Country Lanes
- Berryville Elementary School
- Berryville Intermediate School
- Berryville Middle School
- Berryville High School
- Berryville Fine Arts Center
- Learning Center of Northwest Arkansas (Berryville Campus)
- North Arkansas College (Berryville Satellite Campus)
- Arkansas College (Carroll County Center)
Start your Home Search!
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled.
Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go.
Our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can
find the information you need.