Real Estate Statistics
|Avg. Days On Market||329|
Property Types (active listings)
Properties for Sale in Diamond City
Living in Diamond City
Points of Interest
With an emphasis on outdoor activities, Diamond City offers a variety of outdoor destinations for locals and tourists alike.
- Bull Shoals Lake (Fishing, Boating, Camping, Scuba Diving, Water Skiing, Hiking)
- Bull Shoals Bass Hole Lodge
- Lead Hill Corps of Engineers Recreational Park
- Sugarloaf Marina
- Diamond Hills Country Club
- Diamond City Lakeside Resort
- Devil’s Backbone Park
- Donaho Walking Trail
- Diamond City Community Center
While Diamond City is home to less than 1,000 residents, there is work available in the hospitality sector at establishments like Diamond City Lakeside Resort, Sunset on the Shoals Lake Resort, Captain Jack’s Resort, and Blue Waters Resort on Bull Shoals Lake.
Diamond City does not have its own school system, but children attend school in Lead Hill at Lead Hill Elementary School or Lead Hill High School.
Start your Home Search!
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled.
Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go.
Our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can
find the information you need.